This week I was absolutely blown away, excited and delighted to be given this award from Bron over at vintageandart . I had seen this award on other blogs but never dreamt my humble blog would ever be given such an award. Thank you Bron for such a lovely compliment. Apparently I now need to tell my readers ten things about myself and share ten of my favourite blogs with you. So here goes...
- I have a faerie tattoo on my shoulder blade.
- I have an irrational fear of standing underneath power lines.
- I never finished High School.
- I studied classical ballet until I was about 15 years old.
- I am diabetic and struggling to adapt my lifestyle to suit.
- I love chocolate!
- I began studying to be a community welfare worker but stopped to care for my daughter full time when she became ill in her teens.
- I would love to travel the world.
- I love owls.
- Procrastination is one of my biggest bad habits!
- My Friends Call Me Nelly
- Hill & Vale
- Tiili Peninsula
- I forget to floss
- thimbles and crumbles
- My Owl Barn
- The Pages of Avalon
- Heaven is a bookstore
- Bluebird Notes
- She Dreams Big
wishing you sunshine in your shadows