Sunshine in my shadows

Welcome to sunshine in my shadows. This blog is my space to share all the stuff that makes up my every day life. Family, friends, crafts, recipes, books and all the little things that add 'sunshine to my shadows'. We all have a sprinkling of sunshine and an equal sprinkling of shadows in our lives. Hopefully you will find more sunshine than shadows to read about here and on the days when shadows fall, know that the sunshine is peeking just around the corner!


Copyright allthingschristmas.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas puzzle

I like doing Jigsaw puzzles and each Christmas I like to buy a new one. This week I pulled out one I bought on ebay a few months ago. My partner and I spent quite a bit of relaxing time the last few days putting the pieces together. It isn't as nice as the one I did last year but still been a lot of fun. My partner did a lot of the tricky bits too so that was a bonus LOL!
wishing you sunshine in your shadows
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment