Sunshine in my shadows

Welcome to sunshine in my shadows. This blog is my space to share all the stuff that makes up my every day life. Family, friends, crafts, recipes, books and all the little things that add 'sunshine to my shadows'. We all have a sprinkling of sunshine and an equal sprinkling of shadows in our lives. Hopefully you will find more sunshine than shadows to read about here and on the days when shadows fall, know that the sunshine is peeking just around the corner!


Copyright allthingschristmas.com

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Crazy about Christmas

If you know me personally you will already know I am crazy about all things Christmas! If you don't know me personally but read my blog you may have guessed LOL! I belong to a number of online groups but one in particular is an Aussie group that has become a cherished part of my online 'family'.  If you are an Aussie and love Christmas you might consider joining this friendly, sharing and caring group of ladies who all love Christmas.
We share our love of christmas through sharing recipes, crafts, web links, ideas for organising and preparing the house for the big day. We have competitions and fun games. We also share the important things that are happening in our everyday lives.
Check out the website to learn more.
wishing you sunshine in your shadows
Helen
http://aussiescrazyaboutchristmas.viviti.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment